- Task Title: Write a Story
- Publish the Story as a Reply in your Forum Topic.
Here’s the Plot of Your Story:
You have found your dream job. Describing the Journey you took to get that job.
- Length – Atleast 150 Words.
- Feel comfortable to express yourself and the journey you took
- It’s ok if you are not a writer. I still suck at my writing. Don’t worry about grammar, but check for spelling with spell check.
- Even if you want to write as a bullet points, it will work.
- I know some of you will not be comfortable writing and sharing. Hey! That’s the challenge. I said your limits will be pushed!
Here’s additional guidelines (if you want inspiration).
Be as vivid as you can. Include places, colors, sounds and exact moment.
- Include how you want your application experience
- How does your successful First phone interview experience look like?
- What kind of clothes you were wearing.
- Where did you apply this job from?
- How was your travel to on-site?
- How was your final interview experience.
- Describe the moment you received your offer email or phone call.
Why we are doing this: Power of Visualization. This will set the tone for what your job search journey ahead. We do the same exercises at the end of of the Challenge.