This page lists all the contents that is published for access to Premium Membership Club members only.
- Module #1 – We’ll Get Started With Mindset
- Module #2 : Study in USA – Process Overview
- Module #3 : Finance and ROI
- Module #4 : Test Prep
- Module #5 : Admission Process
- Module #6 : University Selection
- Module #7 : Documents
- Module #8 : Application Process and Processing
- Module #9 : Post Application
- Module #10 : Finalize University
Module #1 – We’ll Get Started With Mindset
- Can Middle Class student afford US Education
- Things You can learn from Studying Abroad (http://www.slideshare.net/egarbugli/26-things-you-can-learn-by-living-abroad-for-a-year)
Module #2 : Study in USA – Process Overview
- Admission Time Line
- Admission Deadlines
- Financial Requirements (Best and Worst Case Scenario)
- Checklist for 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year students.
- Month by Month Check list of For 3rd and 4th year of college, working professionals
Module #3 : Finance and ROI
- Part Time Jobs, Financial Aid and Scholarship – chances?
- US Education Loan – Bank Loan
- Secret Sources of Scholarship
- How long will it take to pay the loan amount?
- How much can you save while studying and working?
- Is it possible to find a job after graduation?
Module #4 : Test Prep
- Barron’s and Kaplan for GRE Prep?
- Is it necessary to attend GRE Exam Coaching class
- When to Take TOEFL – Before or After GRE?
- How I scored 1460 in GRE Exam (Vani)
- Tackle GRE Verbal Section
- GRE and TOEFL Score Reporting ( save upto $148)
Module #5 : Admission Process
- US Admission through Consultants Part 1 and Part 2
- PhD after Masters Degree ( Thesis vs Non-Thesis)
- PhD vs Masters
- Direct PhD Admission without Masters
- PhD Admission Process
- F1 Visa & Travel
- How to email professors
Module #6 : University Selection
- University Browsing and Q&A-1
- 6 Ways to Find Average GRE Scores and minimum GRE Scores
- How to get US University Transfer
- Department Change from Bachelors to Masters
- How to select universities – Part 1
- How to Compare Universities – Part 2
- Admission With Aid
- Do I have to consider University Location for admission?
- Admission without GRE and TOEFL
- Deadlines for US Universities
- 7 Flaws in University Rankings
- Low GPA, Low GRE, Low TOEFL – What Next?
- How to get research experience during Bachelors Degree and impact during admission.
- FAQ’s – Credit hours, Degree Requirements Explained
Module #7 : Dealing with Documents
- Complete List of Documents – Graduate School Application
- Statement of Purpose – Sample Review
- Letter of Recommendation – Sample Review
- Who should I Ask Recommendation Letter
- Bank Statement for Graduate School Admission
- Resume Format and Sample Resumes
- Impact of Extra Curricular Documents on Admission
Module #8 : Application Process and Processing
- How to present your application documents
- Insights into admission process
- Application Processing
- Admission Decision
Module #9 : Post Application
- Follow-up Activities After submitting application
- Effective Email Tips to Reach Professors
- Preparing for F1 Visa
Module #10 : Finalize University
- University Admission Decision
- Finalize The Best University
- Post University Decision Activities
Life in Graduate School
- Classes, course, class timings and grades
- What is CPT and OPT
- OPT to H1B Visa
- Job Search/Internship search, Salary
- Time Management Hacks ( http://www.slideshare.net/marklittlewood/26-time-management-hacks-i-wish-id-known-at-20-18671848 )
- The 3 Secrets of Highly Successful Graduates ( http://www.slideshare.net/reidhoffman/the-3-secrets-of-highly-successful-graduates )